The owner of an investment property must always combine the notions of investment, capitalization, and revenue collection. The perennity of his or her revenue-generating property is one of the major goals of the choice to invest, as it is a guarantee of achieving profitability.
LAZARE INVEST IMMO, as a property management agency that specialises in bespoke rental management for a clientele that is demanding in terms of transparency, reactivity and communication, provides an array of efficient and tested solutions. Our PR€MIUM management mandate includes all the following missions and services:
- interactive follow-up of your rental assets: access to a Web platform that provides online accounting and client documents (receipts, lease contracts, mandator, diagnostics and management report…).
- real estate valuation for optimised commercialisation: automatically-established rent price ranges, established by a database drawn from our real estate knowledge. A rent price proposition is then submitted to the owner for validation. The service also includes multi-platform rental tools on dedicated websites.
- strict selection of all candidates for tenancy, within the restrictions brought about by the “ALUR” law, and in partnership with independent property managers who are members of the FNAIM and CEIF (“Chambre des Experts Immobiliers de France”) and selected by us for the tested quality of their services.
- establishment, management and follow-up of all private and commercial leases: receipts/ CRG/ payment notices/ regulatory technical, legal and administrative checks/ assistance in the declaration of property revenue/ annual adjustment of rental-related fees (recoverable or non-recoverable), payment of co-ownership costs directly from rent received.
- dedicated support functions: legal/accounting/litigation and technical, in partnership with specialised lawyers and experts;
- specific property insurance policies: such as “multi-risk housing insurance”, “non-occupying owner insurance” and “unpaid rent insurance”.
- management and follow-up of unpaid rent, in a litigation phase or prior to litigation: SMS reminders, e-mails, letters, legal demands… in partnership and in close concertation with specialised legal professionals (lawyers, bailiffs…).
- externalisation and follow-up of the inventory of fixtures (IF): establishment of the IF with digitalised photos, systematic communication of the IF to the owner in PDF format, and automatic deduction of any potential damages from the tenant’s deposit guarantee.
- taking possession of and receiving properties acquired via VEFA (new-build properties purchased off plan), via VIR (sale of properties that will be renovated after gaining ownership), via the Malraux law or via the 2017 Historical monuments law. (This takes the form of representing the owner when establishing the reception statement).
- technical follow-up, maintenance and renovation work: calls for tenders, studying of quotes, placement of orders, technical follow-up of legal and regulatory obligations.
- externalisation and follow-up of mandatory technical diagnostics: establishment of mandatory diagnostics required for rentals, with digitalised photos. Systematic communication of these diagnostic reports to owners in PDF format.